Monday, January 30, 2012

Blue, Cream & Brown


Hope this post finds you all enjoying your day. I arrived home to find that the mailman had delivered  my blog candy prize from Bev Code at Scapbook Challenges. I love getting parcels in the mail & Bev's candy is wonderful! Can't wait to use it.

My first card for today is another attempt at "Vintage". I love these great free digitals. They offer a lot of pre-shading which makes the colouring of the image that much easier. Since the challenge this week at Sugar Creek Hollow is to use "Blue, Cream & Brown", I decided to go with those colours. The designer papers are actually leftover christmas papers. I cut the mat for the image using a Nestie Die. I inked the edges of everything, even the flowers. The ribbon I purchased at our wonderful local papercraft store, "The Paper Pickle", (Kim sells ribbon cut in metre lengths & carries a fanastic selection). The hearts, brads & flowers are from my stash.

Well, that's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

Entering this card in the challenges at:

Sugar Creek Hollow - "Blue, Cream & Brown"

Kaboodle Doodles - "Make It Girly"



4 comments:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez

Wonderful vintage card! I also like happy mail. Congrats with your Scrapbook Challenges candy.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ All Things Girly Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

fairysparkle

Nancy stunning elegant and down right lovely .x

sparklygirl-Tina

Hi Nancy

Gorgeous vintage girly card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Daniele

this is special, love the image and layout
So glad you joined us at Sugar Creek Hollow
hugs

Post a Comment