Tuesday, January 31, 2012

For You With Love


Good Tuesday morning to everyone. So far it's a sun- shiny day here in SW Ontario.
Today I have a couple of cards to show you, since challenge deadlines are drawing near.
The first is pictured above. I used this sweet image by Meljen's Designs (one of my prize picks). I coloured it with Copics. I used a fair bit of folder (dry) embossing and added a few die cut branches, gems, heart brads, diamond gems & riibbon. The sentiment is a rubber stamp by Stampin' up.

I hope to enter this card in the challenges at:

Meljen's Designs - "Hearts"

Stamptacular Sunday - "Diamonds and / or Pearls"

Sentimental Sundays - "Dry Embossing"


WISHING YOU THE BEST



This second card is for the challenge " All of My Favourite Things", over at Mo's Digital Pencil Too.
I love designer paper, circle sentiments, copics, Mo's wonderful images, dogs, colour, stitching, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies & little boys (I have 2 terrific grandsons), so I brought them all together to make this card.

So that's it for today.
Nancy

Entering this card in the challenge at:

Mo's Digital Pencil Too

7 comments:

Elaine L.

They are both wonderful! Those birds are adorable, and I love the papers you've used on the second card with Louis and Bronte! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Marie Bingaman

Hi Nancy! I came to visit by way of the Meljen's Designs challenge blog. I think your challenge card is soo cute! Your Mo card is really cute too! :)

Dorcas

Beautiful cards!! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

fairysparkle

Such a beautiful card Nancy i love the composition of it .IIIIII think this would be good for many celebrations valentine ,wedding ,anniversary etc x

Olivia

Love your card! That embossing is a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sunday. Olivia

Michelle B.

Beautiful layout and all the details, the bling rocks too! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday!

Robin Parker

Love the color combination to your creation. The embossed blue is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge for Hearts.

Post a Comment