Monday, February 20, 2012

Enjoy Your Day


Happy Monday to everyone and I do hope you are "Enjoying Your Day", I know I am. First off, here in Ontario we are celebrating "Family Day" so I get the day off of work, yeah! Secondly, today is my first day being a Design Team member at Kaboodle Doodles! How exciting is that! This is the first DT I have ever been on. I am so looking forward to working with the rest of the team, they have already been very kind & patient with me since all of this is very new . Thank you ladies.
The Kaboodle Doodle challenge this week is to feature "Food, Cooking or Baking on your project, so I chose to make a card using this sweet little image by Di's Digi Downloads called "Birthday Rascal". I used Copics to colour the image. The sentiment is a rubber stamp by Stampin'up. My DP's are all My Mind's Eye. I used a Sizzix embossing folder along the bottom of the card. 
So, now I would like to invite you to join us at Kaboodle Doodles for this challenge...you could win a $10 voucher to Di's Digi Downloads. Can't wait to see all of your beautiful projects.
Well, that's it for today. I'm off to spend some time with my hubby, kids & grandkids since that's what "Family Day" is all about.
hugs,
Nancy


0 comments:

Post a Comment