Sunday, February 12, 2012

Second Post


I  have probably totally confused everyone with this double post, sorry about that. I'll figure this techie stuff out sooner or later.
Anyway, this card, "Thinking of You" is another for the soon ending challenge over at CDAC. The more cards you enter the more chances you have of winning the big prize, which is over 100 rubber & clear stamps. (Maybe now you can understand why I'm posting so many cards in one day). This image was given by Whimsy and Stars Studio.  My dp's are by My Mind's Eye from their Lost & Found Collection - "Breeze" & Scrapbox. The sentiment is a rubber stamp by "Stampendous!". The sun is a wooden accent that I bought at a $ Store.
I promise, that's it for today, but tomorrow is only a few hours away & I'll be sharing another card with you for a different challenge.
Enjoy your evening,
Nancy

Enerting this card in the challenge at:

CDACPC11; WhimsyAndStars

2 comments:

cass

Cute card, you have made it look like the little house is surrounded by beautiful lawn and a huge garden bed. Great

fairysparkle

Nancy how cute is this ,i look around and see all the different takes on the freebie images we get to complete and enter and its amazing really.
Well done hunnyx

Post a Comment