Monday, March 26, 2012

Happiness


Hope you're feeling happy this Monday morning. At Kaboodle Doodles this week  we would like you to show us some circles & squares. For my card I choose a 6"x 6" square base. I cut the image ( by Robyn's Fetish) & several layers of matting with my Creative Memories circle cutter. I also punched out smaller circles & used them as a half circle border along the checkered strip of DP. My background DP has a tiny dot throughtout it. Some round brads, buttons & sun make for lots of circles & squares on this card. To dress it up a bit I added some "faux stitching" & a bow. The sentiment is by Stampin'up. Dp's are by MME. Well, that's my take on this challenge...can't wait to see what you can come up with. Hope you'll play along. You never know you could be this week's winner of 4 images by Robyn's Fetish.
Until next time.
Nancy 

2 comments:

scrappymo!

Nice card. The little jeans pocket image is just great!

fairysparkle

Love this Nancy its fresh contempory and looks great x

Post a Comment