Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Easter


Thanks for stopping by today. I decided I have to get going on my Easter cards, so you will probably be seeing a few of them over the next little while. For this one I used one of Mo Mannings cute Bella images. I coloured it up with Copics. I used a couple of different embossing folders on the cardstock. The DP is by MME. (I found a MME dp pack at Winners, 160 sheets for $14.99, couldn't pass that up!). The sentiment is computer generated. Added some rick rack  ribbon, paper doily & lots of bling.
Have a great day,
Nancy

Challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil Too - "Bling" 
Sentimental Sundays - "Easter or Spring"

2 comments:

scrappymo!

Great image...she is so sweet. you must be in Canada cuz I shop for those paper packs at Winners too and I have that identical bling. I got mine at Dollarama... Yay! I love their bling.

Great job!

nancyparker55

Scappymo, you're right I do live in Canada, Ontario to be exact & I'm pretty sure I bought that bling at Dollarama also. I love finding bargains especially when it comes to papercrafting because it can become a fairly expensive hobby.

Post a Comment