Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Second Post - CDACPC13

Sorry for this second post but the first round for the Progressive Challenge at CDAC ends tomorrow. The more cards you enter (using the supplied digital images) the more chance you have of winning the Grand Prize of 100 Digital Images. I managed to get another 2 cards done this morning so I wanted to get them in.
The first is "It's Your Day". The image was generously given by Pattie's Creations. My DP's are by MME. Added a bit of real stitching & a twine bow with a button center. Sentiment is a rubber stamp. I think this card will go to our Principal, who is celebrating a birthday on Friday.

My second card for the challenge is called "Make A Wish". This image was supplied by Back To Paper.  I coloured this little cutie with Copics & cut her out using a Spellbinder die. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch on the center strip. A rubber stamp sentiment, bow & flower to finish it off.


Busy making Shamrock Cupcakes for 3 Little Leprechauns, who will be visiting tomorrow for a little St. Patrick's Day Party, so I don't think I'll have time to finish anymore cards for the challenge. Oh well, that's the way it goes.
hugs,
Nancy

3 comments:

Darlene

Both cards are just fabulous Nancy!

Darlene
CDAC Board/Team Member
MY BLOG

Georgia Ehrmann

Both cards are wonderful! I love the stitching and butchers twine on the first card and your pretty "lace" strip on your second card. Wonderful coloring on both! Thank you for playing the progressive challenge at CDAC.
Hugs,
Georgia
CDAC PC DT

Jasmine

Great cards, Mom! Love the MS Punch on the second card, I may have to borrow that one! Good luck in the challenge! xx

Post a Comment