Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Is Coming


Well that's what the weather man is predicting for us here in SW Ontario. We've had such a mild winter that we can't complain, but I am looking forward to the warmer temperatures that Spring brings.
My card for today is the first I've made for the progressive challenge at CDAC. The image is by Glitterbabe.  I know my colours aren't Spring colours but I  had coloured up these flowers placed them on my desk mat (which has a black edging) & they just seemed to pop on the dark colour. So I chose black for the background. I embossed it to give it a bit of life. The stems & leaves are paper pieced. Added button centers, abright orange bow & a little tag and Voila!

Off to do some shopping.
Nancy

Entering this card in the challlenge at - CDACPC13; GB

5 comments:

Darlene

BEAUTIFUL creation and the button centers is a fabulous idea! Looks awesome! Thanks so much for joining the Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC. It's wonderful to see what you’ve created with these fun images. And how great is it to have all this inspiration shared!
Darlene
CDAC Board/Team Member
MY BLOG

scrappymo!

Great card...I like the ribbon ties round the stems as if they were real!

fairysparkle

Nancy this is amazing and i love this idea x

Jasmine

I like the dark colours and the embossing on this card. Great work, xx

Unknown

Gorgeous card! Love the big sunflowers with the button centers! ;o)
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT

Post a Comment