Monday, April 30, 2012

For A Cute Couple


Hope you enjoyed your weekend. They do seem to fly by!
Today's card is my Kaboodle Doodles' DT entry. We would like to see your "3 D Creations". This week's sponsor is "In 2 Stamps" & they are offering 10 euros to their store. I do hope you will share your work with us. I love seeing your creations & maybe you will be our winner this week!
I decided to do an Easel Card & "popped" the flower on the bottom piece to hold the easel up. The cute little bear couple image I used is by In 2 Stamps. Papers are from my stash, as are the brads. Sentiment is computer generated. A spellbinder die was used to cut the layered flower & leaves.
Thanks for stopping by & for your lovely comments.
hugs,
Nancy

2 comments:

Unknown

I LOVE your adorable easel card, Nancy!! Great coloring on the bear image!!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez

Wonderful easel card, Nancy! Your colouring made the bear image look more alive and real. =)

Kathleen
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment