Tuesday, May 22, 2012

When Life Hands You Lemons...


Well I really do hope that life isn't handing you lemons but, if it is then I do hope you'll be like this little sweetheart and use it for something positive. This adorable image is one of Mo Manning's, (who else can draw children in such a delightful way). The DP and layered flower are from Michael's. Added some real stitching to this circle card. A few buttons & cut off thumb tacks help eo finish this card up.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day.
Nancy

Challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil Too - " Circle Card"

5 comments:

Jasmine

Pretty Card! Love the image - adorable...and you stitching really POPS!
Beautiful work!
Jasmine

Pat

Hey Nancy!! I just LOVE this Mo image! I just got her and can't wait to color her!! Your coloring is stunning!! Love love LOVE this card, darlin'!! So tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Iulia

Oh, this is adorable Nancy! I totally agree, Mo is unique in drawing these adorable children!
I'm happy you keep joining us at Mo's, it's always great to see your work!
Hugs, Iulia

Pat K

Adorable image Nancy and so beautifully colored. Love the stitching as well. Pat K.

Kim Kutie

This is a really cute card. I like the color combo you used.

Post a Comment