Monday, May 7, 2012

with love on Mother's Day


Well, it's Monday morning & that means it's time for another Kaboodle Doodles' challenge, http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.ca/ . This week we would like your projects to "Honour Mom". Our sponsor is the Stamping Boutique & they are generously giving" 3" of their fanastic digital images to one lucky winner. Remember if you enter that could be you!
For my Kaboodle Doodles DT project I choose to make a card. I used Stamping Boutique's cute image, "Audrey with a Heart". As usual I coloured it up wit Copics. I added some gold using a paint pen. DP's are by MME. I also used a Martha Stewart punch to create the lacey edge along the bottom. The sentiment is a digital freebie. I added a bit of twine, layered flower & a brad to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to your submissions.
hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:
Willow Sketchie -"Sketch & Theme"

5 comments:

Unknown

LOVE your adorable card, Nancy!!

cotnob

This is a pretty card, I love the gorgeous colours you have used and your lacy punched border.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

kelly ledder

Oh this is lovely thank you so much for sharing with Willow Sketchie, good luck.

Kelly x

Jasmine

Great card, Mom...hey, could I use this card in a few days...haha. xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

Oh this is fab, love the colours & the image is great!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Post a Comment