Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cheery Cherry Card


Today's card features a sweet "Cherry " image by Meljen's Designs.  I used a large Spellbinder die in my Grand Caliber to cut the card base plus the DP, (Crate Paper; Farmhouse), & it's matting. I also used a scalloped circle die to cut the doilies in the top corner. Applied a bit of folder embossing & distress ink to the smallest circle also. A few pearls, a pretty tag & a simple knotted piece od ribbon to finish it off. I think this will be the perfect card to go with a jar of homemade Cherry Preserves.
Thanks for stopping by. Remember my blog candy here:

hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:
Meljen's Designs - "Use Pearls"
One Crazy Stamper - "Sketch"

5 comments:

Doreen

This is gorgeous ,love the beautifully coloured image and fab details.xxx

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Nancy, I like the shape the cherry image and papers.
Kevin xx

Unknown

Fabulous Nancy I love the labels one shape and the cherries are fab well done Hugs Elaine

fairysparkle

Nancy this is gorgeous love the shape and papers and those cherries mmm.x

Cindy Haffner

Nancy your card is FABULOUS!!~

Post a Comment