Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday Wishes


Well, it's Monday and that means it's time for a new challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles. This week we would like to see "Birthday Cards". If you're like me you can never have enough of these. Everytime I turn around someone I know is having a birthday! Good thing I love making them.
My card  feaures a modge podge of leftover DPs, but I think they work well together. The image is another sweetie by The Doodle Garden. Simply added a stamped sentiment and a few buttons to finish off this card.
I am sorry to say that this is my last card as a Design Team Member at Kaboodle Doodles. It was a hard decision for me to make, but sometimes our plates just get too full and something has to go. I am going to miss the KD team...they are a wonderful, friendly and greatly talented group of ladies. Thank you so much for having me on the team. Hugs and blessings to each one of you.
And to the rest of you a big hug too.
Until next time.
Nancy

Challenges:

Stamptacular Sunday - "Patterns Galore"
Phindy's Place - "Button It"
Willow Sketchie - "Anything Goes"
Divas By Design - "Happy Birthday"
Simon Says -"Anything Goes"

13 comments:

Sue

Gorgeous card Nancy, lovely image and wonderful colours

Sue

scrappymo!

Sweet card. That circular stamp sentiment is really nice.

Jasmine

Great card, Mom!

Cumbrianlass

Hi Nancy. a wonderful card with fantastic background papers, so colourful.
Janet

Unknown

Love your sweet card, Nancy. We'll miss you SO much! Thanks for all of your wonderful work!!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez

We'll do miss you Nancy! Wonderful card. Thank you so much!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Nancy, I like the image, the colours and the papers
Kevin xx

Unknown

what a great image, very sweet card

Anonymous

Totally adorable.Love the mix of papers and colours.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

The Gov.

Such a cute card and I love the layering and the button corner!

Berry

super sweet Thanks so much for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xxx

Sarah J Moerman

Great card! Love all the patterned papers, especially the argyle! Great design! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Hazel (Didos)

Me back again, another super Card. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

Post a Comment