Monday, July 9, 2012

Merci, Merci, Merci!


Good Monday morning to you all. Hope you had a fun-filled weekend, so much so that you still have a smile to share with those you meet.
Monday means a new challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles and this week the theme is "Anything French". I don't know why but I found this a tough one! The first thing that popped into my mind was a French Poodle, so that's what I went with. I found this image on line, sorry can't remember the source. For some reason, when I think of French Poodles I think "Pink" so I coloured her a very pretty shade of pink with my Copics. The black & white just seemed a natural way to go. I used only cardstock with lots of folder embossing. The sentiment is computer generated. A bit of polka dot ribbon & an altered charm to finish this project up.
So, now it's your turn! Our sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs and you could be the lucky winner of a few of their adorable images. So off you go to get busy papercrafting.

hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - "Bingo" (pink, stamp & charm)

7 comments:

scrappymo!

Ohhh, she is just too cute!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes)

Hi Nancy love your poodle card! The embossing is very effective and that ribbon is perfect. Hugs Susan x

Doreen

This is gorgeous Nancy,love your fabulously coloured image and papers.xxx

McCrafty's Cards

This made me smile Nancy I like the pink poodle the embossing and the design.
Kevin xx

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez

Love your French poodle card! She's indeed so cute.

Kathleen
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Unknown

Your card is so cute! Love the poodle.

Anonymous

Adorable card, love the image! Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Post a Comment