Friday, July 20, 2012

My Creating Space

Well, it's Friday! Hope you are looking forward to a nice weekend. My 2 daughters and sweet granddaughter & I  are heading out for lunch today - a "Girls Only Event". My hubby has offered to entertain the boys for us. Sounds like fun for everyone.
Today my scraproom is the feature over at Meljen's Designs  http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/, . I do hope that you will head over there and visit me in My Creating Space. Here is just a little sneaky peek of what you'll see.


Lots of colourful Ribbon

My favourite Papercrafting items.
Hope I piqued your curiousity and you'll go and check out the rest of my photos on the Meljens' blog.


Blessings on your day,
Nancy

1 comments:

scrappymo!

I am off to check out your room at MelJens.
I posted min a few posts ago but am actually still finetuning it.
I keep my ribbon in jars too!

Post a Comment