Monday, July 16, 2012

My Hobbies


Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We certainly did. We enjoyed a leisurly drive in the surrounding countryside visiting Munro Honey Farm Market, Walnut Grove Daylily and Hosta Farm and shopped a bit at the Art in the Park in Petrolia. A truly wonderful day.
My card today feaures the things I love to do: flower gardening, bird watching & scrapbooking and at Kaboodle Doodles, this week, that's what we would like to see in your project... "Hobbies, Sports or Outdoorsy things". Easy peasy! This theme covers a whole host of options so there's no excuse not to play along with us!
My papers are by MME. I added a bit of ribbon, a few charms & some pearls as accents. My image is by Dearie Dolls. (It was a freebie - isn't she adorable!). I used Copics to colur her with.
Well, that's it for today. I really do hope you will play along 'cuz I love seeing your work.

hugs & blessings,
Nancy

Challenges:

Oldie but a Goodie - "Flower Power" - (Charms & Pearls more than 6 months old)
Stamptacular Sunday - "Wings & Bling" (Birds & Pearls)
Party Time Tuesdays - "Let's Get Punchy" (Die cut image)

6 comments:

Sue

Gorgeous card Nancy, I love the image and the colours and layout are beautiful

Sue

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes)

What a pretty card Nancy. love the papers with it and the layout xx

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card, Nancy, I like the image the papers and the charm.
Kevin xx

Unknown

What a sweet card, Nancy. I just love that charm. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Debs

Super sweet card. Fabulous DP's and love the charm.
Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Doreen

fabby card. The image is so sweet.
Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs
Doreen

Post a Comment