Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One Of Those days

 
Good morning to you all. The weather has certainly changed here. Gloomy and rainy! And the temperature is supposed to drop to 5C tonight. Looks like Fall is on it's way.
My card today is one that I made for the Progressive Challenge over at CDAC. We wre given the image a while ago and then were asked to make a project with it. This morning the "Stars" were announced...I was not one of them. But I would like to say a big "Congratulations Ladies!" to the winners, lovely work. If you would like to get in on this fun challenge just check it out right here:
For my card I printed the image out twice; once on white cardstock and another on printed paper. By doing this I was able to give a "Wallpapered Look" to the background. I then coloured the window and kitty on the sofa with my Copics. Cut them out and adhered them to the one on the printed one. The DPs are MME. I used a Spellbinder die to cut out the matting for the image. Added a few buttons and a computer generated sentiment. 
Thank you for all of your kind and encouraging comments.
hugs and blessings on your day,
Nancy

1 comments:

scrapunzel

I love the way you have the buttons up in the corner. That looks lovely. :)

Post a Comment