Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday Braden!

 
 
Just a quick post to share with you the card I made for my eldest grandson, Braden. He turns 9 years old today. Happy Birthday Buddy...Grandpa & I Love you lots! We'll be over some cake in a bit.
The DP's are by Authentique. Image by Prairie Fairy. I used a google spring by Close to My Heart to attach the image...tha's why it looks like I glued it on crooked - it was just giggling.
 


           That's it for now...off to do some serious celebrating with my favourite Nine Year Old.
hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges:
 
Fetch A Sketch http://fetch-a-sketch.blogspot.ca/ - Sketch
Anything Goes Challenge Blog http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.ca/ - Make your own embellishment  (Banner)
 
 

4 comments:

scrappymo!

Oh my...how I love that spring idea! My mind is running off imagining what kind of cards i could make with one!!!
Yours is just so cute...love the image, love the "springyness" (is that a word?) and love the overall design!!!

Steph

Such a cute image and great papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Safdar Ali

What a lovely card. So stunning. I like the softness of colors and that image is great. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

Tip Top

This is fab! Both my boys do go-karting so I do approve of the image! Great use of the sketch too! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Post a Comment