Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Candle & Some MD New Releases

 
Time for  new releases over at Meljen's Design's http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/ . So for my project I decided to use a Candle as my base and Melissa's "Pretty Poinsettia" image. I printed it off six times onto tissue paper,  coloured the images with my Copic Markers,  and cut them out so that I could adhere them to the candle - making a ring of poinsettias. (Splitcoast Stampers has a great tutorial on how to do this). I added some pretty Christmas Plaid Washi Tape around the base of the candle and a Spellbinder die cut (also cut from tissue paper) with a stamped sentiment: "Joy To The World".  It's hard to see but I did add some glitter to the centers of the flowers and some pearls to the die cut corners.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment