Friday, February 15, 2013

Make A Joyful Noise

Well, here we are at the end of another week. Hope it's been a great one for you and that you are looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend. Since it is Friday Melissa has prepared a batch of New Release images over at Meljen's Designs for us all to drool over...really they are that cute! Check them out right here: http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/



For my project I decided upon this one: "Little Birds Song" and since I am so wishing for the arrival of Spring I coloured this little bird to look like a Robin. The DPs are all by 7 Gypsies. The sentiment is computer generated. And, if you've been following my blog at all you would know that I usually finish up my cards with a few buttons & faux stitching. Mostly because I love using both and I have a ton of buttons and stitching is just so easy to do.  Here is a peek at the inside.

                                                                   So that's it for today.
                                                                       Sending hugs,
                                                                             Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment