Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Napkin Fold Card

Hi there, hope you are having one terrific day. Today I get to share with  you my Meljen's Designs DT project.  Our theme this month is "Inspiration". I hope you will take a stroll over to the Meljen's blog and check out where I get my inspiration. http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/
So, to inspire you, I decided to try a Napkin Fold Card. This is my first attempt at one and though it requires a lot of cutting and folding I really like the end results so I would definitely make another. I got the directions from a great tutorial over at Split Coast Stampers. I've had the DP's for quite a while now so it was good to use them up. They are both by Michael's "Recollections": Aqua Plaid &Grey Mini Dot. I used an edge punch, Spellbinder die, lots of distress ink and some ribbon. The sentiment is a rubber stamp that I've had for quite a while as well. So I'll stop talking for a bit and share some photos with you.
Open Card   



Closing Up Card








  
Back of Closed Card  



  
             








Card Front
 So there you have it! The sweet bunny digital image is by Meljen's Designs and you can find it right here in Melissa's shop:  http://meljensdesigns.com/
Blessings on your day.

hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:
Delightful Challenges http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.ca/ - Frilly Edges
hugs,
Nancy

1 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

What a fantastic shaped card, not seen one before. Will have to have a play, thank you for the inspiration!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Post a Comment