Sunday, March 24, 2013

Let me introduce you....

                                  ...to our new blog, "So Very, Very {P}interesting"  .
As a 2013 New Year's resolution we, (my granddaughter, Bellie; daughters; Season (Bellie's Mom); Jasmine (Bellie's Aunt) and myself, decided to try our hand at some of the projects we've pinned from Pinterest. We each wrote out 4 projects, threw them into a hat, had Bellie draw out 13 (we figured we'd do 2 around the Christmas season) and slotted them into the appropriate month. We've been busy scouring Thrift Stores, our basements, garages, junk drawers, etc. looking for the supplies needed to make these projects. The "Hunt" has been a lot of fun in itself, but getting together once a month to create is proving to be a lot of fun as well.
Each month we will have photos of our projects and share with you things we learned that worked out great or that we would change if we tried it again. We will also reveal the next project with a supply list just incase you might like to create a project along with us.
We've picked a wide variety of projects and we have also decided to make at least 2 of each: 1 to keep and 1 to share with a friend.
So without further delay let me introduce you to our first So Very, Very {P}interesting project:  Ceramic Tile Coasters. These were so easy and so very inexpensive to make. Definitely "A Will Do Again Project". Here are the ones I made:

My Keeping Set
 

My Give Away Set

(I gave the blue set to my sweet SIL, who has her foot in a cast and needed a little something to brighten her day).
So, now I invite to head over to So Very, Very {P}interesting and see how the others did their coasters and find out what our next  So Very, Very {P}interesting project will be.
Blessings & Hugs,
Nancy











 

1 comments:

scrappymo!

Great idea! I pin so many ideas and don't actually make them...this would solve that problem!

Your tiles are wonderful and bet your SIL loved them too.

Sorry I haven't been by for awhile...still trying to find a routine since surgery and since DH retired.

Post a Comment