Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cassis Colours Challenge

 
Good morning, hope you are already enjoying your day. Today I have my card for the "Cassis Colour Challenge" over at Meljen's Designs. These colours are aqua, pink, lime, beige/peach; just incase you are like me and not exactly sure what "Cassis Colors" are, giggle. {To me they seem like the beautiful colours you might see in Mexico so I went with that, though I'm thinking my shades might be a bit dark compared to what Dianna was looking for}.The image is by Meljen's, of coarse and is called "Chili Chihuahua" and you can find him right here . I coloured him wioth my Copic markers. The DPs are all by MME. The sentiment is a rubber stamp. I inked the outside edge of the card and added lots of fine line detail to the edges of all the pieces.
So now it's your turn to give Cassis Colours a try. Simply pick your favourite Meljen's image and get colouring. Then make any papercraft project you'd like and add it to our gallery. You can link it up right here. Who knows maybe you will be our next winner.
Until next time.
hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - On The Wild Side

0 comments:

Post a Comment