Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day!

Thought I'd wish you a "HAPPY CANADA DAY" with a little red and white card.
 
 
I know that these aren't maple leaves, but I just had to use this free digital image because I simply fell in love with it. Aren't these poppies just beautiful. I loved colouring them up with my Copics. I used only white cardstock, with lots of folder embossing, a scalloped border punch, a Memory Box die. 2 different Spellbinder dies, a Whimsy Stamp die and lots of Tim Holtz distress ink to dress it up. A scripture verse sentiment, a bit of Swiss Dot ribbon and a simple heart charm to finish it up.
Looking forward to a busy day visiting the festivities down at the park, hopefully catching the parade, maybe a little BBQ and then  watch the fireworks! Hope you get to get out and have a great day too!
Maybe stop by tomorrow to see my July Meljen's Designs' DT project.
hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes [+ your country's colours]
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - All things Digital
Crafty Catz - Say it with Flowers

2 comments:

Janette

Oh what a beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Confiseries Papier

Stunning! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.

Post a Comment