Friday, March 7, 2014

*** A Second Post for Today as a Creative Corner Guest Designer!

Hi again, hope you enjoyed my earlier post with my project for my Meljen's Designs DT Day. I love being a member of the Meljen's Team and Melissa's images are simply wonderful to work with!
This week Meljen's is sponsoring the challenge over at Creative Corner, {which happens to be "Use Buttons"}, and we have been given the privilege of being their Guest Designers! It's always fun to join up with another fun and talented team! Here is what I came up with:


The image is one of Meljen's new ones. It's called: Little Pocket Puppy, and you can find it here in the shop. I used my Copics to colour the image, adding a bit of glitter with a gold paint pen. The DPs are from my "treasure box". I used a Spellbinders' Die to cut out the flowers and the trim around the sentiment, {which was computer generated}. I used some pretty pink buttons, tied with floss, as my flower centers. Lots of ink distressing and faux stitching to bring it all together.
Well, that's it for today, I promise! Hope you will take time to check out all the inspirational projects over at Creative Corner and don't forget about our "Celebration" Challenge and Blog Hop going on over at Meljen's Designs.
Have a Blessed weekend.
hugs,
Nancy


Challenges:


House of Cards - Cute& Fun/Chic & Shabby/ Vintage - Add Buttons
Fun With Shapes & More - Use Buttons
* Scrapping4fun - Flowers
Simply Create Too - Use Your Stash {everything but the new image}

15 comments:

Mynn xx

OH my gosh, this is darling!!! LOVE the sweet puppy dog and those gorgeous blooms! I'd love for you to link this up with us at House of Cards--it'd be perfect! HUGS and have a wonderful weekend! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to visit me at my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy I'm giving away! :)

Scrapping4funChallenges

Beautiful card and such a sweet little puppy.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Rocky

Cute pocket puppy and the buttons make perfect centers for those lovely flowers. Thank you for joining us at HOC.

Myzdamena

So.. cuuuuuute <3

Crea-Sandra

This is gorgeous! I love that little puppy!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!
♥ Sandra ♥

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy

I love this adorable image and the beautiful color mix of blues and reds. Heeee...turquoise blue my favorite color. Love it. Hugs, Antoinette

Claudia

Hi Nancy, what a sweet dog in the glass. The colour combination you chose is fantastic and happy and all looks fantastic 3-dimensional.

Thank you very much for joining us at the Fun with Shapes and more Challenge.

Hugs Claudia

Ang

Adorable card, great colors.
Thanks for joining us at the HOC challenge.
Ang
HOC DT

Mynn xx

Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

DianeMoneyGoolsby

Nancy: Your card is ssssooo cute---I love Meljens digis too! Glad you joined our “Use Your Stash Challenge #56″. Hope you come by this upcoming Friday for our new challenge at Simply Create Too also.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Issys

Very pretty! Thanks for your lovely entry at Scrapping4FunChallenges.

Pulsatilla

WOW - your card is so sweet!!! I love it!!! Thanks for joining us at fwSAM!!! hugs, ANDREA

Angie C. D.

Such a sweet card!!! Love the cute puppy image and stacked flowers. Thanks for joining us at scrapping4funchallenges. :D

rudlis

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the House of Cards Challenge this week.

Scrapping4funChallenges

Hi, please visit our blog follow this link. http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.ch/2014/03/winner-winner-winner.html

Have a great weekend!
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Post a Comment