Thursday, July 17, 2014

Read any good books lately?

Good morning! Hope your day is going well. Today over at Meljen's Design's they have a new challenge going on and they would like to see a papercraft project inspired by a book. It can be a layout, card, tag, book mark, etc. I decided on a book mark, and since I love Fairy Tales, {my Dad told the best ones ever!}, I decided to use the "Frog Prince" as my inspiration.
Here, take a look....
 
 
It just so happened that Meljen's has a sweet, pre-colored image called "Frog Prince", so that made this project super easy! I used an assortment of DPs ans supplies from my hoarded stash and added some faux stitching and doodling to pull it all together.
 Well, I hope I've given you a bit of inspiration to give our new challenge a try and to check out the great images over at Meljen's Designs. 
 
hugs,
Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment