Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Baby Girl!

Good morning! Just wanted to say "Happy 33rd Birthday!" to my daughter, Jasmine, and share the Birthday Card I made for her. Jasmine has quite the "creative eye" and the ability to bring her beautiful ideas to life, so making a card that she would truly love is sometimes quite a challenge...our styles are a bit different. But, I enjoy a good challenge once in a while, so here's what I came up with.

 
I think it turned out quite nice; though in hind site I think Jazz would have distressed the edges, to give it that "Shabby Chic" look, {she is so good working with that style!}. But, nonetheless I know she appreciates the work that goes into "Home {and Heart} Made things so she'll love it! 
Even though her Birthday is today, we celebrated on Sunday, 
 [since we could all get together}, complete with Ice Cream Cake from Diary Queen!
 
 
So, that's it for today. Have a great one!
Until next time ,
hugs,
Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment