Saturday, October 18, 2014

*** A Cute Little Fox by Polka Doodle!

How's your weekend going - great I hope! Mine is kind of quiet, not feeling so well - gallbladder, I think.  So to take my mind off of pain I decided to work on a card. 
 
 
 I had coloured this image earlier in the week, using distress markers, that I borrowed from my daughter, Jasmine. {Thanks Jazz. I think I'm going to ask Santa for some!} I inked all the edges to give them a bit of distressing of their own. The DP is from my Treasure Box. Used a sentiment embossing folder on the card stock and a pretty die to make the frame. Brads are by MME. Lots of real stitching on this one.
Well, that's it for now.
hugs,
Nancy


Challenges:
Allsorts - Embossing
Hiding In My Craft Room - Embossing
STAMPlorations - Stamp & Embossing
Bunny Zoe's - Animals
*Sketch N Stash - Sketch
Quirky Crafts - Frame It

8 comments:

brenda

The the fox image Nancy and great depth to your card.

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

In case you didn’t know, we have some great candy to be won at our sister challenge here

B x

Tracy

Fab image and design. Thanks for joining Allsorts. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey

Lovely card, sweet little image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Embossing' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

maria f.

Those subtle, embossed words look great as a BG to your cute fox. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month.

LauraEva

That is too cute for words!!! Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR this week!

Katherine Clayton

This is just so cute . . . and I LOVE the embossing! Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR this week for our "Embossing" challenge. Hope to see you again next week!

Kathy - HIMCR DT
UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

Laurie HIMCR

This is such a darling card!!

Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

Deepti

I love the embossed BG and perfect layering on this card :)

Post a Comment