Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Scripture Sentiment Stickers

Well, here we are again - mid week! And not only that but it's a new month! I don't know about you, but time seems to be flying bye to me. I really should start working on some Christmas projects but I found these wonderful Scripture Sentiment stickers at Dollar Tree and with all the great Sketch challenges going on I've been busy making, I would say, "all occasion" cards. Here is my latest one...

I used 5 different DPs, {mostly all BoBunny}, on this one and 3 different die cuts. I decided to stick with the colours of Fall - they are my favourite colours anyway! This sketch is by Sketchy Colors and I simply loved working with it! I cut out the 3 hearts with my good old original red Sizzix die cutter! Love that old thing! I added 3 antique white buttons to the center of each. And of course the main focus is the sentiment, one from the Scripture Sticker sheet I got at the Dollar Tree.

Well, that's it for today. 
I pray that "The Lord bless you and keep you."
Until next time,
Nancy

Challenges:
Sketchy Colors - Sketch
613 Avenue _ Use a Heart
Simply Less Is More - Use Words
Creative Corner - Brown and Turquoise
Keep It Simple - No Stamps

12 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle

Hello Nancy, thank you for creating a stunning and colourful however sadly at Less is More we
can only accept a maximum of 5 challenge combinations and we LOVE white space on the cards.
Hope you will join us again for another challenge
Sarah
Less is More

Chrissie

This is a wonderful sentiment, elaborately mounted, however we do like to see areas of white space on the dedicatedly CAS submissions to our challenges.
We also have a max of five challenges which may be combined!
Do please join us again!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne

What a super card Nancy. Unfortunately we're a clean and simple challenge and also limit total challenge entries to five, so your card isn't eligible to enter
Please do join us again!
Anne
LIM Designer

Kari

This is wonderful!Great take on the sketch!
Thak you for joining Sketchy Colors this week and good luck!
Hugs,Kari :)

StampNScrapJunkie

I cannot thank you enough for playing along with my Dream Team and me on the launch of our new ATG challenge blog!

About your card... I. Love. It! I am all about layers and details and you've done fabulous with both here! I so like the country feel also. Those little hearts always make me think country. Dollar Tree!?! I'm gonna have to go visit mine and see if they have anything like this! What a great bargain!

Again, thanks for joining us for our current ATG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
Inspiration Destination - Owner

CRAZYCRAFTSHED

Beautiful card Nancy thank you for joining us on our First challenge over at Inspiration Destination
Hugs Dianne x (DT)

cass

Lovely card, wonderful design, thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week

Meggi Bischoff

a very nice card i see here.

thanks for playing with us by inspration destination and good luck. hope see you again!

gr. meggi dt.

Hazel

A perfect sentiment and a beautiful card. I love all the embellishments of hearts and buttons. Thanks for joining us at IDCB. Hazel x

Darlene

Beautiful sentiment and design! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
Darlene
613 Avenue Create DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Anni

Love the colors!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!
Anni

chanya13

Beautiful card and wonderful colour combo. Love image :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Post a Comment