Friday, November 14, 2014

Thinking outside the box...

Oh my, but this month is flying by! I can't believe we are headed into the latter part of November. Maybe that's why I felt I just had to make a Christmas card to share with you The only problem was I really wanted to use Meljen's Designs cute little image "Autumn Flower Mouse" . Then it hit me. I'm pretty sure Melissa meant  for that cute little flower  to be a Sunflower but why not turn it into a Poinsettia! Add some pretty Christmas papers, several heat embossed wooden snowflakes, and Voila!, a Christmas card!


I simply typed out this familiar phrase from the poem "Twas The Night Before Christmas" as my sentiment and added a fun twist for the inside verse.


So there you have it...my simple little thinking outside the box. Hope I inspired you to look at things a little differently to create something new, maybe even something for the current challenge going on over at Meljen's Designs!
hugs,
Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment