Thursday, November 6, 2014

Time for a new challenge...

My, how time flies! Here we are already finishing up the first week of November! The holidays will be upon us before we know it! I've been getting ready for Christmas for a while now because our family started doing a Pinterest Christmas exchange. We simply make gifts for each other from the things we have pinned. Last year was the first time we did this and I was kind of at a loss and everyone ended up with a  gift card inside a hand made gift card holder! {I did find the pattern for the holder on Pinterest!}. This year I am a bit more "Pin Savvy", so the gifts will be more suited to the different members of my family. It's actually quite fun, you might want to give it a try!
All that aside, it is also time for a new challenge over at Meljen's Designs and this week we would love to see your projects using these Autumn Bright Colors:
Remember you don't have to use a Meljen's image,{though there is a bonus if you}. Melissa does have a lot of cute freebies in the shop if you'd like to check them out. 
I worked with this fun image Autumn Candy Apple  
Since I used lots of DPs on this card, I decided to for go the embellishments. I think it turned out nice without them. The image was coloured with pencil crayons. I also ink distressed all the edges. 
Hope you get a chance to make an entry for this week's challenge.

hugs,
Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment