Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Quiet Birthday...


Well, last Friday was my husband's birthday and I have to say it was very quiet. With all the snow we had he spend his day shoveling at school or resting in between. I wasn't feeling all that great either so we decided to postpone the celebrating to a later date. But, I did manage to get his card finished on time and here it is. The papers are by MME "cosy collection". The rubber stamp is one I have had for ages. After stamping, I cut it out with a Spellbinder's die. A simple button tied with twine and some faux stitching helped to bring it all together.
(We were able to celebrate Sunday afternoon; with lunch and chocolate cheesecake with our family, so he didn't have to wait too long!)
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
Nancy


Challenges:
Inspired by Stamping - Sketch

1 comments:

Mynn xx

This is darling, Nancy! LOVE the patterned papers you used--fabulous faux stitching, too! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Post a Comment